Thursday, February 05, 2004

Wiggle it ... just a lil' bit

Up at 6 this morning to get down the gym. I had it in my mind that I would do the body pump class at 7:30. Having stuck my head round the door, I saw a room full of lycra clad weightwatchers just about to pump there bodies. The thought of bringing up the rear didn't fill me ... so I did a 20 minute run and some chest exercises. That's more like it ...

There were 3 open mouthed yawns this morning on the 654 from Hither Green. I seem to be looking for people to do it now, I think I've become very judgmental ... not at all like me!!!

Well I'm seeing a mortgage consultant tonight. My 2 year discount with Abbey is up at the end of the month, so I have to get in there quick. Lets see if I can save myself a couple of quid.

I have to admit I sat down to watch the Spurs v missives match last night and turned it off at half time. I was ironing when Spurs went 3-0 up, so I slung on Jackass the Movie and missed the comeback. Jackass, I would say what's that all about ... Although I did laugh when the guy went in the hardware store and shit in the free standing toilet.

I've started to get myself a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks most mornings. £2.40 for a coffee, you have to laugh really. I'll have to rebrand myself Kevin Everest.

My tune of the day: All about the papers - The Dells

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com