Monday, February 09, 2004

A long and winding road ...

Well thank the lord I didn't go to Stamford Hill, er I mean Bridge on Sunday. I would have to say it looked as lackluster as anything I have seen from the Yellows in a long time. I would say that at no point does an away team come to the Valley and not have a shot. Even Wolves who I thought were hopeless had a few chances. But it's okay for Charlton to go and run round aimlessly without doing the basics. Oh well ... there goes another season.

I had a nice day down at my Mums on Saturday. Lazed around, cleaned a few windows, had a nice bit of Salmon for my lunch. All the things you should do with your Mum. Even sat there and watched men watching football on sky. My Mum read the last couple of chapters of Brick Lane, then exclaimed that it was the most boring book she had read in years. Hmmm ... what do I know.

Well I thought I'd send a shout out to Kerry and Maz up in Carlisle.

We had a drunken chat on Friday night, well they were drunk and I chatted. They were having a house warming, but they were the only two there ... very strange.

I got back in time to go down the North Pole on Saturday. It was all full of blokes. Very strange indeed, so we headed off to Oliver's Wine Bar in Greenwich. Now that was a good night, wasn't it Glen!!!!

I am contemplating going to the gym tonight, but then again I may go tomorrow ... lol.

My tune of the day: Music 2 Fly 2 - Ty

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com