Friday, February 06, 2004

Donald where's ya trousers

I got up at a civil time this morning, chilled on the sofa, watched a bit of the Salon, had a coffee and rolled with the 8:42 from Hither Green. Now it must all be about timing ... because there was a complete lack of yawning on that train. So I would like to report that no one showed me their breakfast today .. hip hip hooray.

I still can't get my head around that Celebrity programme on ITV. It seems very weird, and all the papers are full of it ... there must be something happening in the world, there must be.

So Charlton have got Chelsea this Sunday. Live on Sky ... that's saved me £31. I had considered it, for about a nano second ... before I was slapped down with a piece of wet fish. Why would I pay Chels that sort of money to be patronised by loads of mupps from Reading .. ??? Why, yes why???

It would appear that they arent gonna parade Parker on the pitch. Seems like a bit of common sense has prevailed although if I was Kenneth Bates I would be parading him around the pitch on horseback ... oh well.

Another weekend, so no painting for me. I will have to get it sorted, but it can wait. I'm taking a trip down to the South Coast on Sat to see my Mum. It has to be done, as she's off to Cyprus for 3 weeks in a couple of days.

My tune of the day: Right by your side - Nathan Haines

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com