Friday, February 20, 2004

Saturday, it's a saturday ...

Well actually it's Friday, but you get the picture. Bloody nightmare last night, the washing machine has sprung a leak and can I get to the taps at the back ... er, NO!!! It's gonna have to be a big job tonight, that's if the place don't flood before then.

Well it's another weekend, so another few days of missed opportunities. I should be painting, clearing out the conservatory ... spring cleaning, but I just get the idea that it aint gonna happen. Maybe I'm being defeatist ... but in reality I'm a realist.

I wore my pink shoes to work today. The look on the tube was amazing. Some people should take a look at themselves before passing judgment in their cutting looks, gazes. They should maybe get clothes that fit, that have something about them ... and maybe even get their one suit dry cleaned every now and again.

I'm actually gonna try the gym at lunch time today. A spin class!!! Now to me that's funny, but I say that before I get there, I may be shaking my head later.

Now here's a question for thee ... why do people drink lager? It tastes of pish, makes you put on weight and gives you a bear gut. But then again it might mean Batnie gets a shag!!! There you go, I've answered my own question.

My tune of the day: Thank you - BeBe Winan

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com