Thursday, February 12, 2004

You put your left leg in ... left leg out

But if you think I'm gonna shake it all about, well you are much mistaken!!!!

It was one of those evenings. The football turned into a nightmare, I suddenly started receiving text messages off of Spud fans I hadn't heard from in years. Then I had to write out a cheque for 50 quid for a parking ticket that I shouldn't have got. Thanks to a Lewisham Council Parking Attendant for falsifying a ticket and putting it onto my car even though it was in a completely different location on the day/ time in question. It's total bollocks, because it's my word against them. Unbelievable!!!

Anyway ... the football. A total non event, apart from the fact that Defoe scored another goal against us. Unbelievable!!!

I saw Matt Owens new coat last night. Well I also saw Matt Owen, but he was wearing his coat. As long as he's happy with it, I'm happy with it ... but I'm not sure what Batnie Prosley would say???

I really need to tidy up my flat. The place is a tip. But then again it's homely, cosey ... NO, who am I kidding.

My tune of the day: Champions league ... your having a laugh!!! - The Spuds supporters

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com