Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Shut your mouth ...

They were at it again this morning. Twice on the 0842 from Hither Green business suited women yawned great big horrible mouth open so wide I could see you had porridge for breakfast, yawns. Why do they do it? Do they not have manners, breathing their stinky breath all over me. Hmmmm ... it's the state of the world we live in.

I got my new phone this morning. One of those 3G Motorola jobbies. It's a bit big, but bleedin hell it does everything. Video, camera, mp3, email ... a quality business tool. I could even use it to crack a few heads if the necessity occurred. And all for £17.50 a month ... with 750 minutes free. Phew.

It's been quiet in the office today, apart from the sound of the Southport weekender CD blaring out. The Giles Peterson mix is spot on ... I had forgotten how much I actually like jazz. Rock on.

Well I've got an ironing session ahead of me tonight. I have done about 4 loads of washing and no ironing. So I'll put Jackass the movie on and get stuck in. You do realise that this is quality time :)

Tune of the day: Welcome to the Party - The Harlem Youth Percussion Group

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com