Friday, January 30, 2004

See ya, don't wanna be ya

So to quote the boy Parker " I deserve a round of applause when I go back". Well it would be interesting to find out WHY?????

Now Scotty, don't take the piss mate. You are entitled to your opinion that it's only a job, you need to go off any better yourself, at a better club, with better players ... but don't take us for fools. You decided that Charlton wasn't for you, and so you decided that after signing a 5 year contract you would say sod it, I'm off. Now what would have happened if you had broken your leg, and then Charlton had been relegated. We would still be paying you the money, and would have had to do it for 5 years. But you decide to throw your toys out your pram and we have to lump it. Well mate, don't expect a round of applause when you strut out next season ... not for one minute. You have to laugh ... what a MUPPET.

I'm actually tempted to go to the Chels/ Charlton match next week. Originally I thought £31 you can stuff that, but it could be fun. But thinking again ... it could be total hell, sitting in that hole they call the Bridge, listening to all those fools from Reading think they are Chelsea fans.Unbelievablee really.

Well it's another weekend, no decorating this one for me. It's the bosses 40th birthday party. I think I'm going to drink myself silly ... rock on.

Oh .. and another thing ... Scott Parker swivel on that !!!

Tune of the day: Be Right there - Arnold Jarvis

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com