Thursday, March 31, 2005

I won't say I told you so ...

But it wasn't a shoker was it. England did indeed huff, they did indeed puff and they did indeed miss chance after chance. These are the cream of the English game. Michael Owen is without doubt the best goalscorer of a generation but over the last week we have seen what irregular appearances does, luckily he will be suspended for the Welsh game so we'll have Judas doing his thing. Can't wait.

I was reading this morning about some woman who couldn't get NHS dental treatment so started pulling her own teeth. She said there were no satisfactory dentists in Coventry. All the foreign ones that set up practices there were, well they were unsatisfactory. Blame the government, blame John Sillett, blame Jimmy Hill ... well I blame Coventry for being such a shite 'ole that you need to pull your teeth to live there.

Oh I've just bought a three piece suite. A good deal but a little bit cloak and dagger. I've already got a few reservations. But hey it's all about living the life.

Another two hours spent last night rebleaching my roots. I've left the silver tint off this time so it's a great yellowy colour, proper bleached hair. I had to do it for my birthday next week. I want to look my best.

It seems that my football season is winding down fast. Instead of going to Narwich to see the boys on St Georges Day, I'm making a trip up to Blackpool to go to a Modern/ Northern Soul Doo. Yep, that's the life, spinning on some talc instead of watching the Bartman tread on the ball again. There's a game this Saturday, it seems like years since the last. I'm sure we got tonked ... but hey I can't remember.

My tune of the day: Special - Sara Devine (I've had this one before, but it's a corker.)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com