Tuesday, March 15, 2005

What colour are you wearing?

There are now green bands being produced by the Non League Football Paper to promote Grass roots football, and non swearing at referees etc. This is oppossed to the green ones for the Tsunami Appeal, blue one for the bullying, yellow for cancer, black and white for racism awareness, pink for something else, white for another thing and even red. I'm not sure what the record is for someone wearing wristbands but I've only worn the yellow one. I wore it to show support for Lance Armstrong, given the fact that he overcame cancer to go back on his bike and win the Tour de France. I don't think that I need to wear a racism awareness one, it should be second nature ... I say should be, or a bullying one, although I understand what they are trying to say. I just have the feeling that we've overdone wristbands ... I think this is the summer of chains!!!

Right, it's football tomorrow and the word in all the papers is that Charlton are still looking to push on towards a European place. Yeah, shhhhh ... whisper it, there are 10 games left and Charlton are looking to push on. I'll believe it when I see it. It ws way back in 1998 that we had the last good run down the home stretch. We had Sasa in goal and Robbo on the wing. What have we got now? Rommedahl and Jeffers ... yippeeee.

Anyway, so what's the odds on Defoe scoring tomorrow ... ???

Oh and the Rail bosses ... who are they anyway? Who ever they are they have given themselves a bonus of £150k, yep £150 thousand pounds. I would like to say gawd help us!!!!

Oh and I've just seen the Orange advert for their 3G phone service. They had the audacity to use the terms Chocolate teapot and inflatable dartboard. It doesn't matter how many 3G phones you've got they are all as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike ...

My tune of the day: Magic - Cevin Fisher

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com