Monday, March 14, 2005

It's all about the papers ...

So our FA conquerors were cruelly dumped out by a 50/50 penalty decision. Some you win some you lose ... just ask Martin Jol. I laughed when I read a posting on Netaddicks this morning ...

Songs that used to be sung but you don't hear any more???

Spurs are on their way to Cardiff.

Never mind, they'll gets what's owing them come Wednesday. I can see it now.

I had one of those weekends. The cars still in the garage, I'm not sure they know what they are doing. So appart from a wander down to Lewisham on Saturday, I spent most of it laying under the quilt watching some dodgy TV. I did watch Troy on Saturday, a rather stupid film but hey you have to be in it to win it. I still managed to buy a few things though, a new pair of Air Force 1's, a Pokia for my phone and a white pair of cowboy boots. The Pokia is quality, I'll post up a pic a bit later. It's a sort of hands kit for your MOBILE PHONE. I would say hands free, but when you see it you'll realise that it's not gonna be hands free.


My new toy ... Posted by Hello

Saying that though, I did go down to Bexleyheath on Friday night to check out the Drayman. A pub cum bar that I used to go to years ago when it was called the er, Drayman. I went with some of the East London Crew and Northumberland Heath Cru (sic) but we only lasted 20 minutes. That's another story ...

Oh I've just realised how sad I am. I did that Test the Nation Entertainment thing on Saturday night. I got 73% correct, I need to get out more.

My tune of the day: Come Party - Zero Db

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com