Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Looking good ...

My new jackets ready to wear. So thats what I'm doing, wearing it. Righto ... a picture is attached.


my jacket Posted by Hello

It was one of those nights yesterday. Nothing happening, a phone call from Glen moaning about computers. Switch it off and back on again I said.

The journey to work this morning wasn't all that better. Yawning garlic breathe, dandruff, people reading the paper as they walk up the stairs, people getting to the barrier and then deciding to look for their ticket, the entrance at Aldgate East closed til 2006. See, I haven't got that much to moan about really.

The ressies won 5-2 against Derby last night. I haven't been to see them in years, but I may do it when the weather improves. You get to see goals, up and coming players and some £20k a week "Stars" with the strop. What more could you ask for?

As I mentioned it's out to the Jazz Cafe tonight to see Louie Vega. Sod Chelsea and sod Barcelona. They are all welcome to each other, cheating gits. I saw that Deco dive this morning ..

My tune of the day: I'm caught up - Risco Connections

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com