Friday, March 04, 2005

Sign of the times ...

Is Simon Jordan the ultimate lad or not? Well according to the article in Loaded (Does anyone still read this shite?) he is the players player, or playa if you will. He smashes up his cars, gambles £50k at a time, goes to Vegas with Ian Wright to go mad and drink themselves to Palookaville (nasty), drops his £15k phone in a gin and tonic and gets mugged for a £70k Franck Muller watch. They say that money maketh the man ... I say bollocks. Is Simon Jordan that much of a mug? Does he actually believe in his importance? He may have money, yes, but style and grace he ain't ... and to add to that he thinks he would have strangled Craig Bellamy with his own tongue, once he'd removed it from his own ass ... some people. Once a Palarse mug ... always a Palarse mug!!!!

I watched that programme on Traffic Wardens last night. Oh what a can of worms. It takes me back to a time when I got a parking ticket on my car for a place I wasn't parked in. You can argue the toss til the cows come home but you are dealing with idiots. There was the bit in the programme last night when a woman had baliffs on her door. It was to do with a van she had sold 2 years previous and had gone to court to prove. She won but it made no difference to the Parking slobs, who just passed her round from pillar to post. You would wouldn't you ...!!!!

I'm looking forward to the Foolham game tomorrow. Weather permitting. I may have to change my outfit though, if it keeps on snowing!!!!

Another week goes by. It's March, a quarter of the year. What's that all about?

Why do people criss cross one another walking down a train platform? They try to duck and dive detween peeps to get another 2 foot ahead. I don't get it, well my foot did this morning when a fat moron tried to cut across me and trod on it. In my nice suede numbers as well ...

My tune of the day: Til I found you - Jasper St Company

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com