Thursday, March 10, 2005

Not good enough ....

That's the Arsenal all over. Just not good enough. So why is it every time we play them we treat them like demi gods? Just get at them, kick them, punch them treat them like the North London muppets that they are. Come on you know it makes sense.

Why do people on packed trains pick their bags up by sticking their asses right out? Why when the train is a good one minute outside London Bridge do people sitting want to get up and try and push their way to the door? Why do people insist on reading their papers on packed trains and then rest them on you? Why do people on packed trains stink? Why do birds suddenly appear?

I got a text last night asking me to join a book club. Now is it a good idea? Do I really want to sit around with strangers discussing the finer points of Harry Potter? Yeah, of course I do ... I have too much love to give.

It's my hair day today. A nice three hour or so appointment this afternoon.

My tune of the day: Most precious love - Blaze ft Barbara Tucker

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com