Friday, March 18, 2005

In for a shoeing ....

Well the old Netaddicks board took a bit of a leathering yesterday from those crazy, mixed up Baggies fans. I found it quite interesting that they think anyone is actually bothered about them, the tin pot outfit that they are. On my part, I have a confession surrounding Bromwich of the West, that I was for a short period of time a member of their London Supporters Club. It was back in the 80's when they had the Three Degrees (sic!!!) playing for them and Kaiser Atkinson at the helm. It was a moment, a moment of madness, I had my day in the Sun when I went to the Library to see them lose an FA Cup Semi Final against QPR. Never again I though, how right I was.

It just dawned on me that it's Easter next week. That means Chocolate and Hot Cross Buns. It also means the Faith Party on Thursday night. A quality night of Jacking, and two stepping ... oh how I love Spring.

It was St Patricks Day yesterday. I don't understand the fixation myself. I went into a Pub in Lewisham that was full of people drinking Guiness, and not an Irishman in sight. I don't get it.

Anyway, we are short of a referee for the CIA FC vs West Ham match tomorrow. So if anyone is interested, or can help out, or knows a man ... let me know.

Any tips for the Gold Cup, yeah keep your money in your pocket. It's not a real gold cup, it's pure bling.

Oh and it's the Champions League draw today. Bothered? I thought NOT!!!!

I read today that drinking Cold water is better for you than drinking water at room temperature. This is because the body has to warm the water up which in turn burns calories. What a load of old baloney!!

My tune of the day: Dancer - Kemdi

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com