Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's a lovely day for a moon dance ...

Or for giving the garage £600 for fixing your car. Anyway I've got it back, and it seems as sluggish and cumbersome as ever. I did want them to talk me through what I had paid the money for, but they were shutting up when I got there and it was a case of hand over the money there's the car .. see ya!!! Supposedly they did some welding, fitted a new tyre, completed a service, blah, blah ... blah, and then sent it off to have the CO2 emitions checked. Oh it's only money ... but how comes I feel like I've been mugged????

Anyway a car now means I'll be able to drive over to Charlton tonight. The boys have got a little match against the Spudz, and it's one of them games that always makes me chuckle. We seem to do so well over the Lane but get turned over at home. It's also one of those games where I know some Spudz supporters so dependent on the score I can guarantee some text banter after the final whistle. Come on Charlton it's about time we stepped up to the plate ...

I've been listening to The Kings of Disco CD, a compilation of Disco edits/ mixes by Dimitri from Paris and Joey Negro. Now there are indeed some fuff cuts on this and I would suggest that anyone into knotting up their shirt, putting on some silver eye liner, or someone called Kev, should go out and buy this gem. The CD cover is a bit eye opening as well.

The sun is shinning, it's tee shirt weather, with of course aviator sunglasses. Oh how I love the spring ... in fact it's nearly time for the return of the rosettes. One day they will be mine.

My tune of the day: Roll the joint - Master Boogie Song & Dance

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com