Thursday, March 17, 2005

Thank you very much ...

Well as Delia would have said ... "Let's be 'avin ya!!!"

The Spudz rolled into town, Ossie, Venners, Paul 'Spitting' Miller, Billy Nick, Alf Garnett - well you know he's a Spud, Chas, Dave and the other bloke on the drums, Glen and Eileen, Norman Jay, Duncan from Blue, er no I mean Duncan from Bethnal Green, even Mrs Defoe ... was she in Spiderman??? Anyway your boys took one hell of a beating.

I say one hell of a beating but if Charlton had not put a man on the post and Spudz had then it would have been 1-1. See it's all about the little things, and I don't mean Everests weener!!!

I do look forward to the Spudz games. Given that I was born in Hackney and lived for the first four years of my life in Seven Sisters, my Mum says I should be living the Totting-ham dream. I say thanks, but no thanks. I quite like the fact that I am a South Londoner, no hang on I bleedin' love it. Oh and Chrystal Paralasis aren't in South London, they are in Surrey ...!!!

It seems like Spring has definately sprung, so it's about time I started wearing those pastel colours I've been stocking up on. A couple of nice pink jackets, baby blue shirts, and white boots. I've got the look going on, I really do.

Right, the budget. What's that all about? Stamp Duty!!! Help for familes, what about us sad lonely gits who have no family, no friends and no life. No, I'm not talking about Kev I was just summising.

Keep up will you.

News just in is that Justin/ Bern/ Batnie has retired from CIA FC. He is taking time to concentrate on his film making career and his 5 a side family. You will be missed ...

My tune of the day: Jazz Beats - Stephane Malca

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com