Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Money, money ... money

Right, if you pay for tickets to an event the agency want to charge you an admin fee and postage. That seems fair, it means I can get the tickets safely and securely. No problem. So what happens two days before an event and there are no tickets nestling on the mat. Right, you go on line and have a look at the status. Seems fair ... doesn't it. Yep that's what I did, and was dismayed to find they had not even been dispatched yet!!! So I'll phone up I think. Yea right, as much as I search there is no phone number, only an on line help desk. Righto, I'll fire of an email.

Done, no problem.

Silly me, I get an email back saying my query will be dealt with within 4 days. But I only have two!!! But hang on, within minutes I have a reply. They are on the ball.

Dear Sir they say, sorry that your tickets haven't been received, we have made arrangements for duplicate tickets to be issued at the venue on the night if you take the original credit card and confirmation email. Hang on, hang on ... they haven't even sent them out. So why do I have to pay for postage? Why is there an admin cost, when it's going to be with all the hastles in trying to explain that I have bought the tickets but haven't received them. Can I charge an admin fee?

It's never easy is it?

It looks like we've had our one day summer. It's overcast, raining, with the forecast saying the same for much of the week. And we have a drought. A lack of rain ... silly me.

There's still a bit of a backlash on the pink oboe list from Saturdays debacle against WBA. In fact some people are only happy if we are losing and they are moaning. We lost, beaten by a better team on the day ... end of. What is there t debate? You wouldn't believe it ... they are calling for a change in the rules due to the ELKS sending off. Wouldn't it be fairer to leave a player on and award a goal or a penalty? Or have a sinbin?

Oh and Chelsea are gonna be thrown out of Europe. That's a shame ....

My tune of the day: Too shy to say - Stevie Wonder

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com