Monday, June 06, 2005

Two days and two nights ...

Have you ever spent time in a caravan? No me neither, that was until Friday night. A leisurly drive to Clacton found me entrenched in an 8 birth. Well I was hoping for some hot weather, so I could lie out on the lawn, but what followed was 2 days of overcast stroke showery weather that meant I lay under my quilt. I did have a good time though. Talking rubbish and stuff. That's me down to a tee.

It's Wandas birthday today, so happy birthday to her. I'm sure she's now older than me ? But hey they all are.

One thing a weekend away does for you is makes you miss all the good sporting events. The Hatton fight, the First Lions game, the cricket. Yea the cricket, I'm sure I didn't miss anything there. Oh well roll on the Ashes.

I think there is a need for me to spend the rest of the week cleaning the flat up. It really is a bit of a tip at the moment. Oh well.

My tune of the day: A change is going to come - Otis Redding

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com