Friday, June 17, 2005

Bish bash .. bosh

Still no new signing this week ... or last for that matter. But hey they must know what they are doing, right?

I forced myself to watch BB last night. There must be an eviction imminent as they were all at their scarey best. "Lesbian" snogs!! Camping it up!!! Body sweet eating!!! All very car crash TV ... but why I watch it, I can't tell you. I'm sure Kev will enlighten me though.

I just had a call from Timbo. He touched down at Heathrow and is knackered. It seems he had the flu and was layed up in Rio for 3 days. Although peeps were actually asking after me ... "Where's Hicky?"

It's the last episode of Dr Who tomorrow. I haven't watched the last 6, so I haven't got a clue about Bad Wolf.

It seems like the sun may come out this weekend ...

My tune of the day: Feel - Li'sha Project

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com