Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Kiss me quick ...

So Farim Alam says that David Davies tried to kiss her. In a lift!!! This was a woman who had an affair with one executive and a sort of one with the England Coach, and then turns up to court with all her cleavage on show. What do I know?

Then we have a 15 year old boy saying his 24 year old teacher forced a snog on him. Jesus what is the world coming to.

It's good to see the England Cricket team continue to build up false hope. Then again when you see these Aussie supporters interviewed before al the games I hope the wheels stay off for this idjuts. No wonder Bernie felt at one over in Aus.

Graeme is going to Canada for a job interview. Just do it!! Stop mithering.

Oh and still no Charlton signings..

I've just had a bit of email banter with the East London lot about where Millwall actually is. They argue that it's South but I point out that Millwall the place, the ward ... not the bleedin football team is in the Isle of Dogs, Tower Hamlett which is East. Oh well ... can't kid a kidder.

Oh and I heard the best eulogy about the smoking reform laws. It's like having urinating and non urinating zones in a swimming pool.

My tune of the day: Promised land - Joe Smooth

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com