Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Family entertainment ...

It's me it is. But just flicking through the Sun this morning I have realised that they are showing Big Brother on a days delay. So what I saw last night was Sunday and what they have in the paper was from Monday. I don't get it? It's a TV programme but you can read what happens in the paper before you see it. A bit like Eastenders, Corrie and all the damn soaps really.

It now appears that they got rid of Kinga. Well Makosi did anyway.I would say that watching the show Makosi played a blinder. Treating it as an actual game, telling lies when she had to ... it was part of the task, playing the idiot housemates for the fools they actually are ... and generally being the star of the show. To see Maxwell and Saskia lay into her about cider was funny. Even to a point when Saskia said "People like you ..." now what could she have meant ... ?

I also thought it funny that both Maxwell and Anthony were banned from nominating because they had been discussing voting. These are the same two twats who had been riding their chargers all over Derek and Roberto for doing the same. What comes around, etcetera.

Oh and still no new signings. It's all a tad too familiar, and a bit boring. Luckily Sky don't want to show the Sunderland game on TV. So we should be ok to travel up there on a Saturday and have a night out in the toon.

Just a quick question. Is this tennis malarky boring? I just don't get it myself ... oh well.

My tune of the day: The other side - Jihad Muhammad ft Malika Zarra

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com