Friday, June 24, 2005

It's a learning process ...

So do you have a wallet? I do. A nice camouflage one, a bit old now but a handy on none the less. I put loads of bits and bobs in it, cards, dry cleaning tickets, pictures, stuff ... but I tend no to put money in it. Why? Well pardon my French, but fcuk knows!!! I have never put money in my wallet. So when I get home and realise that I've dropped 40 squid out of my pocket what do I do? Yep, I check my wallet. Just in case.

So the moral of the story is put your money in your wallet, or don't. But if you lose it it don't think you'll find it where you didn't put it in the first place.

Oh, still no new signings.

A strange day for sport yesterday. The English cricket team got walloped, but they aren't pannicking ... yet. Henman lost, but Murray won. So there's still one British player (Scot) in the Mens draw. Like I'm bothered.

Oh and make sure you get up early tomorrow to see the Lions get a mauling.

As I look out the window up at the blue sky I hear that it's raining in Glastonbury. That's a shame don't you think. There has been rainfall of about 3-4 cm's. Matts flipflops got washed away ... oh dear. Glastonbury ... nothing there for me.

It may be worth watching Big Bro tonight. They are sticking 3 new people in. NO!!! Maybe you're right ... it's all a load of cods really.

My tune of the day: Big mistake - Alexander Hope

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com