Thursday, June 16, 2005

Gone fishing ...

Lee Bowyer has gone fishing to decide whether to sign for Brum or not. Ho hum. It also appears that Millwall aren't for George Burley!!! He decided "It's not for him at this present time ..." An even bigger ho hum. Oh and Parker went to Newcastle. That's more of a rye smile me thinks.

I'm siting here eating a Custard Tart. It was given to me by Mondana who cooked a delightful Spicy seafood jambalaya last night. We had a good gos and I was able to open her kitchen window. Fice minutes of skipping a day should work wonders.

I was hoping for a bit of sun today, but it seems like winter wants to persist.

Oh and back to Parker, I noticed on Netaddicks that someone asked whether we had a sell on clause. I think that only works if they make a profit!!!!!

I didn't watch BB or Celebrity Love thingy last night, and I don't think I missed anything ....

My tune of the day: Listen 4 it - Marcus Enochson

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com