Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ten Year and counting ...

So Alan Curbishley has been in sole charge of the Addicks for 10 years. I remember the first game, a friendly away at Barnet, where a few jokers began to sing the Stevie Gritt song. Oh how we laughed. Now I wouldn't have believed what would have happened in 10 years if I hadn't lived it. I'm trying to think back to some of the highlights, but I can only think of the Play Off Final at Wembley. I'm sure I should have given up watching Charlton after this game, it doesn't get much batter than that.

I forced myself to watch Big Brother last night. I'll have to admit I'm feeling the Love Island programme more than BB, just for Paul Danan. I don't really see the point in BB? It's been done, they've all got the tee'shirts and it's not funny any more. I did laugh when they showed Derek, Roberto and Craig plotting!!! If that's plotting well, I would have loved to have seen what Guy Fawlkes got up to. They were having a chat, no more no less. Then to make it interesting BB put the clip of them up for all the housemates to see. They didn't do that last week when that Vanessa bird was harping on. But hey, like I'm that bothered. It's only good for Saskias tits and even then she'd get a kick up the ass.

I'm out for dinner tonight. Over Hackney way. I've been told it's Shellfish ... nice.

Oh!!! Have any of you seen that story about Jermaine Pennant and his mob of unruley footballing chums. Supposedly they ... about 10 of them, are on holiday in Zante. They are out on the pish and he says to a girl, boyfriend in toe, "Alright darling, what are you doing with that muppet?" Well supposedly the boyfriend got him to repeat it and then lamped him one. Now can Steve Bruce tell me what he saw in signing this idiot. He's been in prison, banned from this that and the other, and then carries on acting like this. Football, it's a funny old game.

Oh and then we have Robin Van Persie, I shouldn't laugh.

My tune of the day: Rise above the storm - Kenny Bobien

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com