Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Aussies crushed ...!!!

Says the back page of the Metro. Yeah ok ... but hold your horses. It was a 20:20 match, a thrashupon, or a thrasharoo. Yes England won by 100 runs but it's not the Ashes, let's have a reality check.

So Michael Jackson has been found not guilty. I hope that he was found not guilty because he was not guilty, and if you have faith in justice you have to believe that this was the case. I don't hold on the saying there's no smoke without fire. That's a load of old bunkum. We can all summise, and all have our own opinions, but we weren't partial to all the evidence.

Oh and Jon Stead decided not to sign for Charlton instead joining the Black Cats at Sunderland. Good luck to the boy, but was he really what we were looking for? There were some worries on the Pink Oboe list that Charlton hadn't done their job in promoting the club to him and making him sign for us. But hey let's move on.

I had to get on one of those slam door trains this morning. It's strange how now there is no room to stand or to sit down. I'm surprised that you can actually get passengers on them. There was a bloke sitting in the middle of a 3 seat, wearing a backpack and tapping away onto his notepad. Unbelievable.

Oh ... and I watched the ECW wrestling I taped off of Sky on Sunday night. I have to say totally awesome stuff, pure old school. If you like tables, chairs, cheese gratters and fire this is the wrestling show for you.

My tune of the day: Runnin - Jon Cutler feat. Pete Simpson -

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com