Friday, June 03, 2005

Strange games and tings ...

No question time last night, so I was forced to watch BB6 and Celebate Love Island. Well somebody shut the door when they leave. Ffan and Paul, handbags at dawn and tears, tantrams and tiaras in the BB House. Luckily I will have no TV this weekend.

Somewhere I seem to have missed something with this Ashley Cole tapping up inquiry. We have players at top clubs earning more in a few months than most people do in a decade. Then they want to throw away a contract they have and just move to another club who will be willing to give them more money. Yep, I've missed the boat here. I say sod the lot of them, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand you can all kiss my ass.

I'm still contemplating getting Sky+. But I'm still cheesed that they don't have a fair pricing policy. I've had Sky for years but if I want to upgrade I have to pay £50 more than someone new to the service. It's a loyalty thing again. Oh Sky can kiss my ass as well.

I've just been reading that the number of British men who do their own ironing is at an all time high. So they are going to market Irons as "Power Tools". Well there you have it.

I got an email off of Timbo in Brazil. He says it's a bit overcast. That's a shame.

Right, I need to get myself a better Broadband deal. Does anyone know an deals out there?

My tune of the day: That Friday Pay (Part 1) - Sonny Jenkins & the New York Potpourri Strings

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com