Thursday, June 30, 2005

Schwizzle me nizzle ...

So if you see a woman struggling with a buggy at a train station and she is trying to carry it up/ or down some stairs would you help? Even if she had two other kids around her doing what kids do best?

Yes you would ... I know you would.

What about a bloke with a bike? Trying to carry it over teh stairs at a train station, would you help him?

Yes? No ... ?

I found out today that Pam Grier lived in Swindon between 1956 and 1958. Blimey that must have been a reality check.

I think I might settle down and watch the England/ Australia final on Saturday. It could be a tad explosive ... so I may try and catch some of it through the rain drops.

Whilst the pre-season winds on ... and on, and on ... Charlton will tonight find out if Greenwich Council give them the go ahead for 4,000 more seats, a new business information centre, creche and college facilities, an extra 30 executive boxes plus a 'living wall'. All very interesting, and it's one of them situations when we actually get to see if the local authority are really backing Charlton, or whether it's all pie in the sky. I know that there has been opposition from local residents but I for one don't understand what these people who bought or rented a property near a football ground thought they were getting!!!!

Oh and there still hasn't been any new signings. Apart from Kevin Phillips going to Villa, Per Kroldrup going to Everton, Heidar Helguson going to Foolham, and finally Mehdi Nafti to Brum!!!!

I've got more enjoyment in seeing who Welling have been signing, trying to sign. Adrian Pennock seems to have made more of a stir than Paul Parker, but then again what do I know?

My tune of the day: Beyond The Clouds - Mr Fingers

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com