Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Stick it in the family album ....

Right, I've just come off the phone to Sky. I wanted to see what deal they could do for an updgrade to Sky+. It's total bollox. Yes sir, no sir ... oh I agree sir, but it'll still cost you £99 and a multiroom subscription of £10 a month. Yep, that works in a one bedroom flat. I could stick the other box in the toilet just in case I get caught short. But new customers can get the damn thing for £89. Yep, typically they want to poach all the NTL muppets but couldn't give a flying about their existing customers ... or passengers if you will.

Sky ... you can stick it up your a$$.

Oh, I'm still asking the question why do people wear their staff passes when they are on the way to work? On a chain around their neck!!!!

And why do people walk in a zigzag fashion? Walk in a bleedin' straight line.

Guess what!!! Still no new signings, nothing, zilch ... not even a sniff. We're all waiting on news on the new kits and new players ... oh how I hate pre-season, and bleedin' Sky still haven't announced what games they are showing on the box. They'd better not.

Why is it that women with lardy asses sit next to me on trains? They pay the same price but take up half my seat as well.

I must have missed the storms last night. I did hear some thunder but then dropped off.

My tune of the day: Take Me Home - Sara Devine

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com