Thursday, June 02, 2005

Super Size me up ...

I watched this film this morning. I woke at 6 and thought hell why not. Now it really is hard to get your head round the need to drink a litre and a half of soda, or to have a bucketful of fries. I just hope that I never get like that, you know a craving for sugary things and big kahoonas ...

Why do blokes wear suit jackets with no vents? Why do blokes wear suits then load up a backpack? Why do blokes wear those earphones that go over the top of your head? Why do blokes walk three abreast down a pavement and not move when you are coming the other way?

Hold on! Charlton have only gone and signed someone. Yep, nearly two months before the seasons starts. But hey, then we have Richard Murray saying they don't usually like buying people now as they have to give them wages!!!!! Blimey, you couldn't make it up. Anyway good luck to Darren Bent our newest Ipswich Town player.

Does anyone know the way to Clacton?

We just have a fire evacuation. It's quite scary to see peoples attitude towards these things. People walking up the stairs as everyones coming down, people lighting a cigarette before they are out of the building, people ambling down the stairs, remaining in their offices. I still think that everybody should be forced to watch that Fire Training video that shows the Bradford Fire. That may make a few people sit up.

My tune of the day: Wet my whistle - Midnight Star

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com