Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Geeks and freaks ...

I watched a bit of that Big Brother last night. Yes Kev, I sat there glued to the screen ... Spellbound. However I do think that the makers/ producers have definitely got it right this year. Just the right amount of freaks, geeks and pure idiots. Girls with big Charles, blokes in stilletos, Tories, rappers (yeeeehaaa) and Essex bloke. I sat there open mouthed as they fought over makeup bags, pasta and water bombs. Oh well, at least it gives me something to do with my evenings.

I had an email from our boy in Brazil. I'm not sure if he got to see the Brazil v Paraguay game but I know he planned to go to Argentina to see their game against Brazil. How jealous?

I've just realised it's the Charlton centenary party this Sunday. One hundred years and counting. Oh well I'll see you all there ... I'll be the one carrying the goalposts ... NOT!!!!

My tune of the day: Superficial People - Ten City

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com