Monday, June 27, 2005

It's a wonderful life ...

Not only a great film, but a great mind set.

After losing that 40 squid on Thursday, the receptionist told me that she found 40 notes in the pub on the same night!!!! Could it be a coincidence?

She gave me the money, so I handed her a tenner and said buy yourself some flowers ... last of the charmers me.

I watched some of that BB stuff over the weekend. Just a few points really. Would you sprinkle scabs in anyone's food ... ever? If you were in the show, got voted out then found someone may have sprinkled scabs in your food, would you be waiting for them with an iron bar? At what point would you let that Craig fella keep on massaging you? At what point would you kick that Saskias a$$? How good is that Kinga?

I had a lovely weekend, primarily over in Cheshunt. Yep I didn't know where it was either. It was Savs party, and he had a BBQ. It lasted the best part of a day and a half, which is all good. Orrin played a blinder with about a 13 hour set. I'm sure I heard a couple of tunes played twice though ...!!!! I didn't even get to have some pie. Sav, it's about time you plumbed in your cooker.

I woke up this morning and made some tea. I then settled down to watch 15 mins of Sky Sports News, but caught the start of a Sammy Davies Jnr special on the performance channel. Some 50 minutes later I was still glued. The bloke was an entertainer, a proper character with talent. He didn't need to go onto a reality game show. Paul Danin, Fran Cosgrove ... where's the talent?

I do hope this weather continues for a few more weeks. You can't beat the sun shining first thing in the morning. It actually puts a smile on my face.

I just received an email from my broadband provider. It appears that they are changing all their 0800 numbers, to new charged-for numbers, 0870. Blimey talk about fleecing your customers. If I ever needed an incentive to change providers here it is.

My tune of the day: I Got My Education - Uncanny Alliance

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com