Friday, May 27, 2005

Football vs Cricket

Well it is the Cricket season. But as I sit here with England 206-1 against Bangladesh you have to ask .. what's the point. But the Luke Young enhanced England football team have a couple of matches over the next week or so, so the footie season isn't over yet. But hey it's all about your love for the game, cricket it's a bit like marmite, football like chocolate ... me I'm feeling curling at the mo.

It's going to be a lovely day today, but then that's it for the weekend. The wind will start up and it will be overcast. Summer's here.

On a note of summer why do certain people continue to wear big coats/ fleeces when the sun is shining. There were a few on the DLR this morning. If you look at them you can see them sweating. It's all very weird especially when they are carrying an umbrella as well.

Oh with regards to the cricket I've heard that Michael Vaughan has tickets for the Sheff Wed playoff on Sunday. So we should see them get cracking today and then try and bowl the Bangladeshies out tomorrow.

I'm sure I've missed something here, but how was that Liverpool game the greatest game EVER? It was a good game but the Greatest. Come on. It's called creative license but don't tax our intelligence.

It's been pointed out that I must have upset dear Old Inspector Sands. It seems that he has removed links to The King of Sweden from his sites. Some people eh. This is the same Inspector Sands that informed me that I take this blogging too seriously. Er, me and serios don't actually walk the same path. But hey I'm sure Sasha could let him know that.

I thought it was called having a laugh ... but if you can't laugh at yourself etc, etc.

My tune of the day: Leave the light on - Martha Wash

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com