Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm back ...

By dope demand ...

What a weekend ... great people, great music, drinking, partying, no football, top dollar.

Now it would appear that Charlton were conned again by refereeing biased towards the top teams. I wasn't there so it's hard to comment. But having seen it on Monday Night Football ... jesus is all I can say.

Have I said how good my weekend was? Right from the start getting to the Pub just as the drinking and music was kicking in ... to wearing the LED belt and the kilt, to meeting up with Mondana and her troop, the Grimsby gals, having a bonding session with Big Dave, people knowing me from the badges, having my pic in the programme, Tia Maria and Vodka shots, listening to 2 hours of Blaze, formation dancing, Timbo leaving early on Sunday ... what a lightweight, Craig driving off with my passport and plane ticket, getting the train home with Clive and Frostie, thinking about it all making me smile ... it's always such a top weekend.

But now it's back to reality. It's back to work, it's Crystal Paralasis on Saturday, waiting on my new phone, working out when I need to go to the gym, washing, ironing, I can't dry clean it all ...

The sun was shining this morning, it isn't now ... I need to go for a walk ...

My tune of the day: Ordinary People - John Legend

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com