Friday, May 20, 2005

The Sun will come out tomorrow ...

Well looking out the window, it appears the sun will never come out. It's cold, wet, damp ... a bit like watching Charlton. But hey that's just a personal thing.

I'm actually wearing my Northern Soul oufit today ... just to try and keep warm ...



There's only gonna be certain individuals who appreciate this look, but hey like I'm bothered.

I was just thinking, it's June in a week or so's time. There's no more Bank Holidays until August, we'll be lucky to get a few weeks sun (if that) ... we have to watch months of crap cricket against Bangladesh, no football ... Tim Bleedin Henman, shall I go on? I don't really moan, it's just I can't get outside the box to actually think.

I've just cut £8 a month off my Sky bill. I realised that I don't watch the films, so why should I pay for them. After phoning their very helpful customer services, it's as though I was about to murder Archbishop Frans Ferdinand. Why, why ... why!!!! Because I want to was my response. I want this package, not that one. Infact I really want Sky + but as an existing customer you have to pay over the odds unless you take out multi-room. I ask you, why would I want multi-room? They just don't seem to get it, or if they do ... actually care. Take my money and run why don't you Sky.

After using and buying loads of stuff off of ebay. I think I may have been scammed for the first time. Two weeks ago when my DVD player broke I purchased a replacement, a £14.99 buy it now jobbie. I sent a cheque, which was duly cashed but now the sellers are no longer registered. They are not replying to emails, and have no more items for sale. Oh well, I'll put it down to experience. Anyone got a cheap DVD player for sale?

My tune of the day: Just like a door knob - Touche

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com