Friday, May 13, 2005

Happy Clappers .. er, slappers

What the hell is that all about????? Clappers/ Slappers ... and on primetime TV. Is it me, or do you think that some people may just go straight out and give it a go. It could be interesting though.

I'm still knackered from the weekend. I'm sleeping like a baby with an inane grin on my face. I just remembered that I spent most of Saturday day wandering round the site in luminous yellow shorts and baby blue/ pink socks ... I rock. Then Timbo showed the Grimsby gals a pic of me in red/ yellow speedos ... Guffaw away why don't ya!!!!

I'm actually looking forward to Sundays game. That's not been the case for a few months now ... although knowing Charlton it won't be as straightforward as that. It will be good to see some of the peeps before Summer (sic!!!) comes. It's funny how I have spoken about Happy Slapping and Palarse like the two don't go hand in hand ...

Right then ... I suppose I had better mention it. This UManU thing and this muppet Glazier. I would say that in reality it's good to see the smug twats that are UManU fans get a piece, but in reality it's not good for the rest of us. This American is all about da benjamins and will pull UManU out of the collective TV deal for the Prem. He'll negotiate his own thing, then the Chels will do theirs , then the Arse will do theirs. Unfortunately as much as the Spudz try I don't think anyone wants to watch the tripe that they dish up ... call me old fashion!!!

So come on then people, let's all take 12 August off and have a party ... you know it makes sense ... or infact will rain.

My tune of the day: Warrior Charge - Aswad

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com