Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Things that make you feel old ...

It's twenty years to the day that the main stand at Valley Parade home of Bradford City FC caught fire and killed 56 people injuring 265. If you have ever been on a fire training course then you would have seen the video. It's not particularily good viewing, but puts a lot of things into perspective. It also brought about a change in legislation governing Stadia which has an effect on all of us.

I had one of those evenings last night. I couldn't be bothered to do a thing, so sat on my setee staring at the TV. I didn't move, so the flat is still in a right old state ... and the washing and ironing needs to be done. I'll get it done soon ... I promise that to myself.

It's the end of season this Sunday, and it couldn't come quick enough. I've been footbaled out for months, and haven't really missed missing the matches I have. Saying that, I'm quite looking forward to the Palarse (Glaziers if you listen to Jeff) match on Sunday. Yea Sunday, I had forgotten about that I stupidly thought it was Saturday.Thank the FA for sweet FA.

My tune of the day: Joy - Trina Broussard

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com