Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Fashion ...

A very interesting, or rather imotive subject. Summer is upon us .. oh what to wear. I had to laugh when on Sunday I saw that Vince had started to grow that spiky hair look at the back of his head. Always on the cutting edge our Vince. Then we had Giles ranting that I had a "Foreign" teeshirt on, given that the writing was in Portuguese ... it did make me laugh. Then in the metro today, some muppet from SW19 ... that's Wimbledon stroke Merton for you and me ... told us not to wear dark socks with trainers if you are wearing shorts. He goes on to say that socks should be white and preferably ankle length, and as for socks and sandals !!!! Blimey, talk about the Fashion Police. If I want to wear dark socks and sandals I bleedin well will. So watch out for knee length dark socks with sandals this summer, if we ever get a good summer.

Talking about fashion there were a few examples on the train this morning. There was a young-ish lad with the same hair cut as Vince. You know the one. He was wearing a sort of Mr Byrite/ River Island suit, wiggly pinstrip, and he had all three buttons (sic) done up and three pens in the top pocket. Now please, have I missed something here. That's the sort of thing I would have expected Mr Dev to wear ... well he did back in the day. Then we have short dumpy women, a tad overweight with all their belly hanging out. What's that all about? Put some clothes on love, it's not big (well it is) and it's not clever.

Have another Krispy Kreme Donut.

It's the West Ham and Ipswich game tonight. I may give it 10 minutes but I'll have to turn over to Celebrity Love Island before the end. Maybe the best Car Crash TV ever. It's so bad that you have to watch it. Abi Titmus ... Unbelievable. Rebecca Loos the sort of girl Kev would take home to meet his Mum.

What about Passion Pants???? And I don't mean JJ ...

My tune of the day: Another Day - Kings of Tomorrow

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com