Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Maybe it's because im a Londoner

That I moan so much?

Or maybe it's I expect a little bit more from my fellow man!!! Who knows.

Can someone tell me why people still text when walking, as I saw this woman just turn and stroll out onto a zebra crossing today, without stopping her text or even looking.Luckily the driver stopped in time but the woman didn't even acknowledge him.

Why do people also stand too close to me? I'm in the sandwich shop queue and turn round to find some no-mark right there in my space.

Why do people who tread on your feet on a train not say sorry?

Why does spirullina powder turn your teeth green?

Why does the year just seem to be flying past?

My tune of the day: Get loose - The Aleems

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com