Monday, May 23, 2005

It's a London thing ...

So the Arse win the FA Cup, Chelskov win the Prem and the Carling Cup ... it does make you laugh. Poor old UMANU ... not!!!!

I thought the game itself was quite good. Defense is not viewed as an art, but I thought the Arse back four/ five played out of their skin. Shame the same couldn't be said for the UMANU forwards, but then again I'm not a great lover of them.

It seems like some of Inspector Sands boys have taken issue to what I said last week. Oh some people do make me laugh. I commented on things he actually said, not actual misquotes/ hearsays/ interpretations.

The thing now is that the poor old Inspector has now gone on record as saying that "After The Worst FA Cup Final ever"

Cor blimey Gov, did you not see last years or that Liverpool/ Utd one from the late 90's ... it wasn't the worst EVER. But as for Plastic Arse fans!!! That's the way footballs going. Have you seen the Charlton crowd over the last few years? Plastic would be an improvement on our lot. Oh well, I'll put that to bed, it's not that important.

The front page of the Sun today. Three sisters each having a baby at ages 12,14 and 16. Then their Mother saying she blames the schools for letting this happen. Blimey, so were they shagging in school time? I think we need to know. The thing that really turns my stomach is that this family is now getting more than £30k in benefits a year. Oh well ... seems like we all missed out.

On a good footballing note, Charlton fullback Luke Young has been called into the England party for the tour of the US. Great stuff really, as a good season has been rewarded. Good luck Luke, may the force be with you.

I had a really good meal on Saturday night. The Huong-Viet in Hackney/ Dalston, is a Vietnamese Community Centre with a Vietnamese Canteen style restaurant. The food was quality and the pricing even better. About £170 for 12 people, including beer. It did it for me.

I can't believe it's nearly June ... it'll be the start of the footie season soon ...

My tune of the day: Drop it like it's hot - Snoop Dog

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com