Thursday, May 26, 2005

Scouse Wit ...?



So they only went and did it!!! I would have to say quite unbelievable really. At half time they weren't just down, they weren't just out ... they were resembling maybe (probably) the worst ever team to play in the European Cup Final. Harry Kewell what a waste of time and money. What a bottler, what a big "L".

But fair play to them, and to Rafa da Gafa. He changed it around, got Hamman involved and sat back to watch the fruits of his loins. When Gerrard went through and was pulled back for the pen, even I was off my feet. I'm not proud when saying that but hey I've still got my hub caps.

Good luck to them, and how funny is it that Chelsea aren't the best team in Europe. Well I think it's funny.

I had one of them days yesterday. An outburst here, an outburst there ... it's quite funny. Only me.

Supposedly the sun will shine for the next two days then it will be ropey over the bank holiday. That's about right, ajust as long as it shines next weekend when I'm in Clacton.

Oh and Charlton haven't been linked with anyone. Apart from Darren Bent and Leon McKenzie ... blimey talk about not fit to lace Sir Clives boots.

My tune of the day: 100% - Caprice

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com