Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Rugby ???

So the British and Irish Lions drew with an understrength Argie team. There was talk of a 42 point victory (according to the spread betting sites) but really how crap are they actually? If Jonny hadn't been playing they would have lost ... but do you care? No thought not.

I had a nice evening over in Plaistow with the gang. Claire did a nice spread, Matt lent me a spanner, Littlun announced a new BO in Ty, Ruth was well ... just Ruth and Keeley and Jeanette were as pleasant as ever.(pleasant sounds really crap doesn't it ...???) We had keee-babs and salad, olives and nachos and we talked then watched Celebrity Love Shack. I would have to say this programme need to be watched in a group. Just to actually appreciate how far up her own arse Abi Titmus really is, how embarrassing Drunken Munky Paul Danan really is. However, if you had to put up with these idjeets you would get drunk and spout off. I know I would.

I got up early this morning and was flicking through Sky. On E4 I came across a programme showing the failed (I hope they are failed) Big Brother 6 try outs. Now if you wanted to spend half an hour watching the creme de la creme of British talent don't watch this. It actually makes you proud to be sane, and then you remember these people have the vote.

It's quite funny but I haven't really had football withdrawal. The seasons over and all internet sights turn towards the players that we should be signing. We need a midfield stopper. A half decent striker and maybe a quick Centre half. I'll leave it to Curbs to come up with the answers, because I can't be arsed.

Oh I've got a fish tank going spare ...

My tune of the day: Addict - The Rurals

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com