Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Champions League, you're 'avin a laff ...

Well, it's a funny old game. I for one wouldn't have bet on Liverpool beating the Russians. But hey what do I know ...???

It was a rather staid type of game. Not a great slice of technical ability on show, but hey it's two English teams what do you want?

It's that special day tomorrow. The 5th of May, the final day to get a discount on your Charlton Athletic season ticket renewal. Go on you know it makes sense. You know that talk of Italian strikers, a clear out of the tat, Ruud Guillet (lol) are a ply to make you renew. What me cynical?

Ok, ok ... it's this damn election. I voted days ago via the postal system, so chances are that it will arrive at it's destination sometime in a month or so. Or just get lost in the system. I've counted 2 leaflets through my door so far in the 5 weeks of electionMANIA, so I don't really know what the parties are doing or trying to do locally. Oh well, I say I'll just shut my eyes and hope!!! No ... not even I would do that. I've taken in all that I've heard, everything that I've read, searched for on the net ... and I'm still none the wiser. Although I can read between the lines ... "Are you thinking what I'm thinking" ... Jesus!!!

Make sure you watch the final of the Apprentice tonight ...

My tune of the day: Sound of da Police - KRS1

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com