Thursday, July 01, 2004

Remember, remember the First of July ...

Because nothing ever happens.

All summer us Addicks have been told keep the faith, everything will begin to fall into place come the First of July. So come the moment, come the man nd like Tim's Wimbledon exploits it looks like it's going to be a damp squib. At least we have Big Bruva to keep us going. Get that Marco out, what a muppet.

Good old Ally Ross in the Sun. He says that if they passed the Olympic flame to our TIM on cenre court it would have gone out. I did laugh. Then he points out that the best bit of TV this week was Little Lady Fauntleroy. I did watch it, but had to turn it off half way through. It was soooooo bad.

So I'm off to Cheltenham tomorrow, so I won't be doing this for the next few days. I hope you all have a good weekend, don't over do it ... and let's hope the date goes well on Friday, no names mentioned eh ... ;)

My tune of the day: Tell me all about it - Treena Rose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Afterall we may not even see eye to eye...:0)

Anonymous said...

And then Rommedahl signs, now lets get Kez!

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com