Monday, July 26, 2004

This bouncy castle ...

that one is not suppose to go back to !!!!

WTF ...

So they voted the Slick Man out. Yep, great editing got rid of one of the BB characters. Victor was made out to be the bad guy. I don't see it myself, but this is the British public we are talking about. The pie eating, doughtnut munching public, that get on MY train in the morning, yawning, farting, burping to their hearts content. That public that drive 5 minutes up the road, that throw fag ends out of car windows, and let dogs mess on the playing fields.

Me bitter ... not 'arf ...

So the Charlton boys still lack a bit of depth in the squad. A 1-1 draw in China, following the 3-2 defeat. It hasn't got my loins jumping put it that way.

I played a bit of cricket this weekend. A net session on Saturday for a few hours, and a match on Sunday. Home to Telston and Merryworth (!!!) I think. We were cwap. I need to get a new team. There are too many politics involved in playing for the Pilots. I went in number 11, to be left high and dry needing 6 for victory. Why do I bother?????

Otis got some tickets for the Summer Sessions doo over in Hackney on Saturday night. Soul II Soul and Norman Jay MBE. Now I do remember S2S from back in the 80's, a few vgood Sunday nights at the Africa Centre. But this was ... oh so watered down. They have an MC, so it sounded like a barn dance ...

Left, right ... doxy doe ya partner ...

And drum and bass ... oh pleeeezzzzz. It's not big and it's not clever.

Svens had an affair .. !!!! I don't get how you can have an affair if you are not married. It's a scandal according to the Sunday papers. The only scandal is how this woman found him attractive. Answers on that old postcard.

Another round of love stories in the Metro. Natasha ... get over it !!! Ben, your mutual eye catching moment can happen every day, blimey. I do wonder if I am living i the real world.

My tune of the day: Trample - Dawg E Slaughter


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know its a bit late..............but.............27 years of age????? u were a bit late writing that. 10 or more years late..........

Anonymous said...

i know its a bit late..............but.............27 years of age????? u were a bit late writing that. 10 or more years late..........

Ric said...

Yes ... I am 27, live with it ...

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com