Monday, July 19, 2004

I like the way you move ...

Was what Mr Williams called out to RandyAndy as he minced his way back to the changing rooms on Sunday afternoon. The CIFC boys were up in Leeds at the IFA Worldnet Championships. They were playing Killmarnock in the quarters and leading 1-0. Poor old Randy went up to try his luck, and after firing the ball just wide ... he, er .. well ... followed through. I blame TFI's said Matthew Owen.
 
My cricket was rained off. Quite early in the day. Beechwood our opponents weren't too pleased, according to Mr Cooksley, but it was raining shed loads in North Kent. What do I know????
 
I was actually going a bit stir crazy over the weekend. I didn't actually see anyone, or anything for that matter. I watched a few dvd's, some of the golf ... even though I still think it's a walk spoilt, some cricket and wwe wrestling. How good is that??? Wrestling, my first love.
 
I'm still at loggerheads with what phone I might get. I might get a paper cup and a ball of string. That would be oh so coooool ...
 
I actually went to watch some footie on Friday night. The Charlton boys actually played some good stuff against Welling. 8-0 was the score but it could have been 10-0, maybe even 12-0. But it was only Welling, with their new look squad. Including Mr Novelty haircut. Consensus is that you have to be really good to sport a fancy cut. If your a bit fat, lacking ball skills, finesse then stick to a skin head.
 
My tune of the day: Expansions - Lonnie Liston Smith

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com