Friday, July 23, 2004

Onwards and upwards ....

So there I am, booking a flight to Blackpool for the first game of the season. It's away at Bolton, so only a 25 minute train journey from the Tower. Ten minutes, ten minutes later a **News Flash** email. Hmmm ...

Claus Jensen has been sold to Foolham for £1.25 mill. Blimey. I'm not sure how that works but he was just that little bit different from what we've got. A bit of guile, thought ... Intelligence. Oh well, we've got Kish for another 3 years and Stuart.

I can't even get a refund.

I just bought some new cleats for those cycling shoes I bought. Yep, the cycling shoes that I will be using for the spin classes. Starting today.

Oh and England are still taking the pish in da cricket.

Talking of cricket, it seems like we've got some nets sorted for tomorrow. Only 8 months late. I tried to get it sorted in January, but you know what people are like.

I wore my new D&G sunglasses today. I do get the strangest looks, but people do need to chill a bit.

">

Oh well. It's a sad day. But I've got my Bluetooth to work ...

My tune of the day: Do I do - Stevie Wonder



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the nets tomorrow Ric, remember, medium does not mean ordinary

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com