Thursday, July 22, 2004

Wood for the trees ...

Do people actually enjoy watching Stuart and Michelle? Boring Billy and Psycho Billie!!! I don't get it myself. Victor continues to be the Slick VIC, the Ghetto VIP ... a bit like Mr Everest really.

I had an enjoyable evening with my mother and brother yesterday. A nice walk in the park and a nice meal. Family values eh. My Mum talked about Wife Swap, and explained how we had been brought up proper like. I have to agree.

I read that story about the squatters yesterday. It appears they have had a change of heart and have given the property back to the owner. So being homeless or a scummy squatter doesn't mean that you have to lose all your morals?? Only some.

I'm going to have to go and see Shrek 2. But do I really want to be surrounded by loads of screaming kids? If I wanted that I could go to a CIFC match !!!!!

My tune of the day: Take me to the Disco - Deep Swing


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean it ain't true ... ????

Ric

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com