Monday, July 12, 2004

Picnic in the Park ...

Or maybe not. It was slightly overcast yesterday so instead of having her birthday picnic in Vicci Park, Roof decided we could all sit in the pub. The Royal something, but it was good as they served treacle pudding and custard. I also managed not to pish too many people off, I think ... so my people skills are improving.

I was also able to referee the CIFC mob in their game against Welling.



I think I need to get my hair done ...

Typically it was a rather cheesy affair, with the usual protagonists doing their usual stuff. I had to make a few controversial calls but hey that the nature of the beast.

Thanks to Mr W for the pics ... I took it upon myself to "tief" the one above, I'm sure you don't mind too much.

My tune of the day: This time baby - Jackie Moore

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com