Tuesday, July 20, 2004

On me 'ed son ...

So can Minty get to the garage in time to save Gary. Blimey Eastenders is really hotting up!!! Or maybe I should actually get out more??? You decide ...
 
I had one of those days yesterday. A tbc class at the gym, strawberries for lunch, eggs and smoked mackerel for dinner, blimey my constitution aint all there. I actually did two loads of washing and some ironing. I watched BB then went to bed. There must be more to this. I'm 27 years old, is this all I have to look forward to. Answers on a postcard ...
 
I think I'm going to go with the Nokia 7610.
 
Right. Here's one for Everest. This thing about Kylie Minogues backside. We now have some gal called DJ Sassy saying she has a better bum than Kylie. Well word is that there are a lot of girls out there with a better bum than Kylie. In fact Kylie doesn't have a bum. A REAL BUM. She has, what is known in the trade as a "Back". Kev, if that's your thing ... live with it. But blimey, don't go preaching will ya.
 
The football season seems to be kicking off and we still haven't had the first test yet. It's happening at Lords on Thursday. So watch this space ...
 
My tune of the day: Unity - Colonel Abrams



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com