Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Single Britain ...

Says the large headline in the Sun today. Yep I'm still reading it Kev, as well as watching BB ... life sucks eh. So what they are saying is that people today don't want commitment, stable relationships ... and in fact marriage. One bloke says that for a man a relationship is a big drain on the finances. Hmmmm. Another says he doesn't have time. But the woman say they want a serious relationship to be emotionally and mentally fulfilling. Have I actually missed something here? There we have the boy Parlour being taken for all he's worth, rubbish like Sex and the City, and there (whooosh, spelling mistake alert!!! FCUK me sideways, some people) telling us we need to be respectful of women's needs. Yeah right.

I had so much grief yesterday when I found out that I had been de registered and my doctors. This was because I hadn't been there for two years. Good call. So now I have to find another local practitioner.

The sun is actually shining today. It's actually quite hot. But so far it's been the third wettest July in history. And I haven't cut the grass yet, gardening sucks.

Still no news on what mobile phone I should be using next. They all look the same. I need something with a wow factor, but as long as it's not on the Three network I'll be okay.

My tune of the day: Could heaven ever be like this - Idris Muhammad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. You really don't get the 21st Century do you? Apart from the fact you are a reasonably intelligent person who reads the Sun, when was the last time you actually sat down and LISTENED to a woman. Ray Parlour was a tight fisted shitbag who treated his wife like dirt. She gave her whole life to have his children and do everything short of wipe his arse for him. It's very easy for men to take credit for their achievements whilst taking for granted the support they're given all their lives, first from their mothers and later their partners. Once the glass ceilings are removed and women are freely able to earn as much as men, you lot will be getting healthy divorce settlements too. So support equal rights and we'll all get on a lot better. And who knows, you might even be able to establish a meaninful relationship with a woman that lasts longer than 24 hours.

PS They're = they are
Theirs = it belongs to them
there = a place

PPS xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh ... I'll have mine without sugar ...

Anonymous said...

PS Anonymous ... man/ woman/ Nadia ... whooosh run with it. If you've got the bollies put ya name to it ...

Anonymous said...

Hey Rik,

If you need to get registered at another docs, it can be quite tricky... if you have problems, phone the Patient Advice and Liaison line at Lewisham Primary Care Trust. They can force a practice within your area to take you if they all say they are full up. I sit next to the girl on the line in one of my jobs.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Ta Jeff
;)

R

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com